What to expect when you attend
At McClendon you will find a church large enough to provide quality ministries but small enough that you will be valued. The people of McClendon, including the pastor, will speak to you and will soon call you by name. When you come to McClendon the first time you can expect:
- McClendon offers childcare for babies-2 years old and Children’s Church for 3-K during all of our Sunday services. Our Preschool and Children’s Ministries are clean, safe, fun places for kids to discover more about God. All our workers have been screened and trained to work with the appropriate age. For more information regarding any of these things check out the ministries section of this website. We look forward to getting to know you and your family!
- A variety of attire from jeans to suits. We are not hung up on your attire; we are much more interested in what’s going on inside of you.
- Clearly marked parking and entry points. There is parking reserved for you on the southeast side of the main building.
- Relevant teaching based on the timeless truths of the Bible. You can listen to some recent teaching right now.
- Uplifting music. The 8:30 service features vintage Christian music using a strong choir blended with a fresh atmosphere. Our 10:45 service uses a plugged in atmosphere and features a modern music style. The teaching in both services is very similar.
- The opportunity to have authentic relationships. As you begin to feel more comfortable with us, you will naturally engage people on a more personal level.